August 21, 2011

Angeline Quinto


I am starting to like Angeline Quinto, the first grand winner of Star Power: Search for the Next Female Pop Superstar.

For the record, I didn't watch any episodes of this competition except for the finale.

When I heard her voice in the "Way Back Home" trailer, it struck me. I actually thought Regine Velasquez is singing that time because they sounded the same. The song "You're my home" is really nice.

Then one time I heard another song in the radio - a revival of Jeremiah's "Kunin mo na ang lahat sa akin." It was flawless. Very dramatic.

Of course, my favorite is her winning song, "Patuloy ang Pangarap". This song is like perfection.

I know she will be the next big thing in the music industry with her talent.


So, more power Angeline! Good Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment