May 7, 2011

Lakers done?


Today I saw my Lakers lost to the Dallas Mavericks in the Game 3 of the best of 7 NBA West Semis Playoffs. I am so hopeful that the Lakers will win this game but still they didn’t. Looking at NBA history, no team has ever comeback from a 3-0 deficit. It will only take a miracle for the Lakers to win this series. But despite losing, I am still proud to be a Laker fan. This has been their greatest challenge in their run for the 3-peat championship. Are they just tired mentally and physically? Whatever reason it is, being in the finals for the last 3 years is such an achievement already and winning 2 of them is a gift. They might lose this series, but hey it’s just a ball game. Life goes on. I am still proud of my team. Thank you Lakers – It’s been a great basketball era. Kobe being down and able to climb up to the top of the mountain again is remarkable. My congratulations to Dirk and Dallas Team. They really deserved this win. To my Lakers, I will see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment