August 20, 2011

Take Me Home Tonight Soundtrack


This maybe by far.. the best 80's mixtape I've heard.

Try to listen and remember the good old days when digital music hasn't evolved yet.

Full tracklist below: My favorites in bold.

1. Video Killed The Radio Star – The Buggles
2. The Fredricking – Matt & Tori
3. Hungry Like The Wolf – Duran Duran
4. Situation – Yaz
5. That’s What I’m Talking About – Kyle
6. Kickstart My Heart – Mötley Crüe
7. Barry’s Advice – Matt & Barry
8. Straight Outta Compton [Explicit] – N.W.A.
9. Bette Davis Eyes – Kim Carnes
10. Meeting Trish Anderson – Barry
11. Safety Dance – Men Without Hats
12. Rocket Surgeon – Wendy & Kyle
13. Come On Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners
14. Oh Sherrie – That Loser That Always Shows Up At The Party With A Guitar
15. Everybody Have Fun Tonight – Wang Chung
16. Let My Love Open The Door – Pete Townshend
17. Can I Call You? – Matt & Tori
18. Live Is Life – Opus
19. Don’t You Want Me – Atomic Tom

Solid 80's!!! Very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment