August 21, 2011

Deal Sites in the Philippines

Deal Sites are the craze in the Philippines nowadays.

We know Filipinos are frugal by nature, always looking for the best deals, sales and discounts on everything. I must admit I am one of them. I check their sites everyday to know the latest deals.

Who doesn't want to buy discounted products, services, vacation packages, food, gift certificates, and a whole lot more from these sites?

Buying is easy and there are lots of mode of payments available - Credit cards, PayPal, and Bank payment. Once you buy a deal, just print the e-voucher and present it to the establishment you’ll use it for. Just like that.

Here’s a rundown on all deal sites available in the Philippines. Let me know if I miss something. My favorites are Ensogo, Cashcashpinoy, and Beeconomic. I think they have the best deals in town.



























3 comments:

graceann said...

Best Deals in the Philippines? Visit the http://www.pinoybudget.com/ and avail the Greatest Deals in town!

Lianne Grace Soria said...

This site is interesting. You can also Visit www.taraletssave.com and see the best deals in the Philippines.

Kevin said...

If you're looking for restaurant deals in the Philippines dealicioso.com.ph is in your service.

Post a Comment