November 15, 2010

Never been busy

videokeman mp3
Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap Song Lyrics


Wow Sunday. Finally I can breathe and relax.

This had been a very busy week for me.

I am adjusting to my new job which is really bothering me until my sleep.. that is seriously not good and healthy! Maybe my new job will eat most of my time in the coming weeks and somehow, I felt a bit lonely not doing the things I've been doing before especially having fun at A&S meetings and activities, jogging and attending gym classes. Before, my job requires only minimal amount of time but now, the pressure is on! This shouldn't be happening! I can't imagine doing this for a very long time. What must I do? Relax. Well now is the time to manage everything. It all comes to setting my priorities. Inch by inch I know I can recover from this. I hope so. Whew. December is fast approaching which means A&S Team Reps will also be busy in preparing for the Christmas Party. As much as I want to, I can't initiate the plans. I love organizing events. But it's kinda frustrating that time is not in my hand right now but I am willing to extend my help anyhow. Sometimes at night, I just feel drained. For a week, I lost 5 pounds which never happened in my entire 1 1/2 years in gym. But why I am not happy? I miss that happy face. That mood that is very vibrant and witty. Please come back. Sigh. I know nothing is permanent. Either way, I have to be flexible enough to deal with this. After all, I chose to be here. I MUST learn to cope. Well, it's just one week. Eventually, I hope to bring myself back.

No comments:

Post a Comment