July 29, 2012

Arriving at Singapore

Last June 11-23, 2012, I decided to go to Singapore and explore the city for 2 weeks alone. Yes, alone. By the way, this is my first time in Singapore and to travel alone.

So what did I do in Singapore? 

Singapore is a small country. Would you believe that in 3 days, I think I already saw the whole Singapore. You can even tour the city by just walking. Since I have 2 weeks, I have all the time to shop, eat, and walk around the city without pressure.

My flight is 6am of June 11 but it was delayed by an hour because we need to change plane. It was a 3 hours flight so I had all my time to finish playing "Tower Defense" on my ipad. 

 

I arrived at Budget Terminal 2 of Changi Airport (for Cebu Pacific Airline) and easily passed by the immigration officer. I got many tourist maps in the aiport and also exchange money for the taxi. My friend told me that the taxi will cost at around $15sgd going to her condo in Lorong Mydin. She got it right. I arrived in her condo at around 10:30am. We ate lunch in her condo and after fixing my things, I decided to go out.


For the first time, I rode their MTR. I bought the EZ card for $10 and it is reloadable.  I went to one of the famous electronics mall in the city - Funan Digital Mall. My golly! It is so big with over hundreds of shops to look around selling electronics. I passed by St. Anthony Cathedra near the mall. Then I had my time to look at their grocery in Raffles Place Mall at City Hall.







That's it, my first day of 2 weeks in Singapore. Amazing country.

I will now blog about the places I've been to in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment