July 1, 2012

Seoul Searching - Day Five (May 9, 2012)

I can't believe it's our last day! We should have booked a 1-week trip (but we need salonpas by that time haha).

Since we are all so tired, we just eat breakfast in the airport around 7am. Guess where? Of course, in Paris Baguette! For the last time we ordered something different. Actually Patrick just spent the last coins he have to some cakes and ice cream. The ice cream is like their Magnum version but yummier and less sweeter.





Anyway, we could always comeback. I guess this trip will always be memorable to me. So many experiences that as of writing today, I can still remember everything and can't help but smile whenever I see our pictures.



So that's it! Goodbye Seoul! I really enjoyed the trip. What do I miss the most other than Paris Baguette? Well, I miss the cold weather, the healthy foods, and the bonding we had. I love you Seoul!!! 

Looking at the brightside, my vacation has just started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment