August 12, 2012

Another Superman to Lala-Land!



The 2012 free agency has been very exciting since day 1. So much trades and signings had been made so far. Being a super addict NBA fan, I always check different websites for the latest updates and rumors about free agency. I'm not just concern for my Lakers but also for the other teams.

Anyway, what can I say? First, it was Steve Nash. Then we added Antawn Jamison, re-signed Jordan Hill, and then traded Bynum, Josh, Eyenga for the ever hyped player this summer, Dwight Howard. When I first read the news in the evening of Aug 09, I know something is about to happen. I can see the whole framework of the trade, not just any other rumors before this. So I waited and waited the about 9am of Aug 10, the deal became final. I heard that Dwight Howard is coming to LA and the best thing is that Pau is not included in the trade. I know Kobe loves Pau, it would be awful for him to see Pau go.

My friends starting sending instant messages to me and tweeting about this trade.
I can't believe my feeling. I'm having goosebumps. Having cold skin. I stopped working even if I'm busy. Same feeling I have when I am watching the Game 7 of 2010 NBA Finals against Boston. Ecstatic. 

 

First thing I thought: Mitch Kupchak should win a Gold medal for making this happen.

I know Dwight Howard is the best center in the league. Bynum on the other hand, can also be a monster player but his attitude is killing him. I guess sending him to Philly is better for him to grow and mature. I'm still a fan but Howard is just better than Drew.

I'm so glad I'm coming to LA on April. I guess it's the perfect time before Kobe retires and Howard possibly sign to Mavs on Summer 2013.

I can't get over this. OA.

I'm just happy.

It's like a soap opera that has a beautiful ending.

To my fellow Lakers fan, cheers!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment