April 10, 2009

Never Be The Same Again

It’s been a month since I blog about my “heart” status. Now I can say that I have accepted the fact that we can only stay as friends. Maybe not the same before, but I can act still act normal as a good friend. Maybe we can stay like this forever if that’s the case. Before I was thinking to either lose a friend or lose the one that you love but I chose the latter. I’ve learned that it is possible to remain friends with someone you love. It’s not easy but I have learned to cope with it. Truth hurts but I guess that it will always set you free. It’s hard to explain but I am feeling good right now after feeling so miserable for the past three months. I really believe that time heal all wounds and the pain of a broken heart. It can make you deal loneliness and forget how you used to be with someone you loved before. It can make you understand that not to all things are meant to happen in the first place. And also, time can let you think how precious life is. It’s so good to live and enjoy moments. I don’t want to waste my time thinking only of being hurt. I am done with all the crying and sad sentiments. Now I am starting to move on. I know in time, the right person will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment