July 7, 2012

Steve Nash is coming to La La Land

"Breaking News!" This is what I read early morning of July 3 in Yahoo Sports front page. My friends started sending instant messages about the Steve Nash going to Lakers next season. Some even bothered to go to my desk to discuss about the scenario. I didn't absorb it the first time but now I am in awe-excitement. I just tweeted before the news that I think this is an exciting off-season so far and yeah it really is! Since the Lakers acquired Steve Nash for draft picks, I guess this is a good steal for my Lakers. Knowing them, they didn't actually rely on their rookies. Good move for Mitch Kupchak. Kudos! I think the Lakers became older but wiser and better. Still, I doubt if the Lakers will trade Bynum or Gasol for Howard. The starting line-up is already good for me. They just need a supporting cast aside from Steve Blake, MacRoberts, and Matt Barnes. I expect upgrades in the bench of the Lakers. If this happens, then my Lakers has chance to beat OKC in the playoffs then. I'm excited for Steve Nash and Kobe together. 

 

They came from the same draft class of 2006, been rival for so many years in the playoffs, and now teammates chasing for a ring? Amazing. I love NBA!




 P.S. David Stern, don't ruin this excitement please.


No comments:

Post a Comment