December 17, 2011

Serendipity


During this time of the year, it's so good to watch a movie that will make you believe in destiny and make you feel so in love (even you are not). Yes, destiny - even though I am not a huge fan of it, I still believe that there is someone out there that is meant for you. Serendipity is a feel-good movie with a beautiful soundtrack just in time for Christmas. I love this movie - it will make you laugh, cry, dream, and believe. John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are perfect together. This movie goes out to all the hopeless romantics. Because of this movie, I fell in love with New York, especially Serendipity 3 which is in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, just across the way from Bloomingdale’s. 

      Wish I could also dine-in here someday..

Have you had any serendipitous moments lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment