December 15, 2011

My Top 15 Christmas Songs Ever!

There are so many good songs to listen to during Christmas time. Allow me to share what are the best in my playlist so far. These songs never fail to make the Christmas season so sentimental and extra special. This is in no particular order but #7 and #10 are the best for me!

1. The Christmas in our Hearts album of Jose Mari Chan - songs like "A Perfect Christmas", "The sound of life", and "Christmas in our Hearts"
2. ABS-CBN All Stars - Star ng Pasko
3. Backstreet Boys - Christmas Time
4. Britney Spears - My Only Wish (This Year)
5. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
6. Jackson 5 - Give love on Christmas day
7. Mel Trome - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
8. John Williams - O Holy Night
9. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
10. Lea Salonga - The Christmas Song
11. ABS-CBN All Stars - Sa Araw ng Pasko
12. Jolina Magdangal - Sana Ngayong Pasko
13. Kuh Ledesma - Nakaraang Pasko
14. Sheena Easton - It's Christmas All Over The World
15. Atlantic Starr - Silver Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment