December 13, 2011

Goodbye, Lamar!

When I first heard about the Chris Paul trade involving Pau and Lamar, I was shocked and very disappointed. Maybe because they are good friends of Kobe and even if we did not win the Championship last year, I think they still have the chance if this team gets a good point guard. Surprisingly, Stern called off the trade and then the next thing I read, Lamar was traded to Dallas. Oh well. It is sad. Lamar is the most flexible guy in the league. This trade still doesn't make sense to me but I hope Kupchak has his own good reasons. I have a feeling, he has a bigger plan for our team. Good Luck in Dallas Lamar. Thank you. We will miss you.




Everything. It’s special. Not too many people in their professional lives get to play for an organization that has so much tradition, that means so much to so many people. Anywhere I go, all over the world, people affiliate me with being a Laker, which is a big deal.” — Lamar Odom on what it means to him to be a Laker (March, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment