December 29, 2011

Lakers 2011-2012



Experts say that the Los Angeles Lakers have just started with their ‘Makeover, Limited Edition’. With all the trade buzz going around the community, I guess it's gonna be up and down for my Lakers. Though many people are doubting the Lakers to make the playoffs this year, with this current roster, I believe that Lakers are deep and can still be in the playoffs. Of course, there are the young and exciting Oklahoma City and Wade with his Superfriends in Miami, which were predicted to be in the Finals but they still shouldn't count the Lakers out. I am not expecting a .700 record from them but I guess that they will lose in close games, not blow-out kind of games. As of the moment, the Lakers are 1-2. I think with the new system of Mike Brown, the Lakers are still adjusting and finding the right kind of chemistry. This is gonna be a very exciting season. I love the Wolves, Clippers, and Bulls too. So good luck to all the teams. NBA fans better brace yourselves for something BIG in NBA season 2011-2012. Who will be on top come June? Let's all wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment