December 12, 2011

HSBC Christmas Party Mondiale 2011

Last November 24, the CEO announced the theme of the our much-awaited Christmas Party presentation - HSBC Mondiale 2011. Around the world? So as green team representative, I set aside my personal things to do during that day to be in the meeting session for the conceptualization of our presentation. Sigh. Haha.
 
practice break with Mody, Chard, and Anj

the whole Green Team gang on our last day of practice
Telephone Girls
For the past two weeks, it's been very busy with all the practices, meetings, and my daily job. Thank God that our choreographers are very patient with us and they are truly super duper nice to us. Mickey, Ryan, Adam, and Dani are the best. I love them. Without them, I think our practices would be so hard and miserable.

I am very thankful to the rest of the Green Team facilitators - Joe, Tinmay, Chari, Abi, and Memon for doing  a good job assisting every matters may it be costume, props, logistics - just to make it through until December 9. Seriously, our effort in 2 weeks are undeniably amazing.


Costume change
with my old friend, Vicky Faye

with Ma'am Gigi PDR and fellow green team rep, Chari

My twin, Glecy with Joe


Then the moment came. December 9 it is. It was a very long day. Work at the morning, logistics, make-up, blocking, practice, costume change, presenting the award, costume change again, then the performance. I enjoyed our dance but I think the other teams really deserved the award. Still, we are very happy of our performance, actually the results are not my concern - it is actually the bond we shared while we are in the practice sessions. I miss them already. Anyway, we dance our hearts out in the party. Good entertainment production.


with uber-nice Mickey Perz
Me and Dani Widjaja =)

of course, can't end the night without picture with our best choreographers
 (truly love them!)

It was a very long night. I slept roughly just 3 hours and woke up very early. I took the buffet breakfast at Sofitel. My gosh it was so good. Nothing beats free overnight stay and meals haha. Thank you A&S 2011 and Goodbye.

Here's the link of our presentation:





No comments:

Post a Comment