December 27, 2011

Goodbye Wonderful 2011, Hello Promising 2012


Wow it is so amazing how time flies. It’s the time of the year again when I do my list of the best things that happened to me this year.

2011 – I can say it’s been good to me. No serious problem at all. Friends and family are still together. Oh, and still no love life... But unlike last year, this time, it’s been a quiet one when it comes to the matters of the heart. Though I met someone, but.. Go with the flow! Overall, yeah, it’s been a great year. I am so looking forward to 2012. What’s my goal next year? I hope that I may finally find “the one” – how many times did I mention this in my annual summary? I hope next year I have reason to scrap this one haha. Of course, my ultimate plan is to try new ventures abroad come June, just waited seven years in the bank. Supposedly, December of this year is my target date but change of plans. Anyway, I am hopeful for good things ahead. For now, I want to list some the memorable events and trips of my wonderful 2011.

A&S Events – The whole 2011 as Green Team Rep, I'm proud that it all worked out.
Bicol – April 20-23 ~ stressful roadtrip but all worth it with all my good friends.
Pahiyas – May 15 ~ family bonding!
Kobe Bryant in Manila – July 13 ~ Kobe's annual visit in Manila shouldn't be missed at all.
PBA NBA All-Star Weekend – July 23-24 ~ once in a lifetime experience I'm glad I've watched the 2 games.
HSBC Live 4 - July ~ K-pop addiction strikes!
Bacolod - August ~ the best trip this year because of the food!
Davao – October 15-17 ~ eat all you can galore trip!
Manila Ocean Park – October 28 ~ thank God I'm with my friends or this trip is worthless haha.
Puerto Princesa, Palawan – November 19-21 ~ of course, surprisingly became memorable to me.
HSBC Mondiale 2011 – December 9 ~ yeah, it was a great party and we had fun during our practices.
Weddings, Birthdays, Dinners, Videoke, Movie Hang-outs, Teambuildings, Get-togethers, etc.











No comments:

Post a Comment