September 4, 2010

Bora Escapade!!!

Last Aug 28-30, I finally experience the white sand of Boracay! Yeah, I've been travelling a lot but this is my first time in Bora. Our PAL flight time is 1:15 but for some reason, we arrived late by 10minutes. Glad that the service officer opened the booth for us with no additional charge. It is really our lucky day! I'm with Jum, Katkat, and Cari. We are all very noisy during the flight. I'm amazed that eventhough we booked the PAL promo fare last February, we still have light snacks. Since my friends knew that I really hate the take-off part and they were all staring and laughing at me. Anyway, upon arrival at Kalibo Airport, we were fetched by the Van going to the Pier to ride the boat, then we ride tricycle which took us to the place where we will stay in Station 3. We ariived in Bora around 4:30pm. It is just a small place but I like it because it is clean and it's very practical for us. Good thing the place has wifi so we could chat our Manila friends and I can check the latest at FIBA. After fixing ourselves, we ate in Jonah's and stroll around the area and shop in D*mall and Talipapa. I already bought most of my pasalubongs. Afterwards, we head back to our place to take a bath since we all looked like "dugyot". We decided to meet our officemates -Kat, Em, Rose, Camille, Jenny, Jengga, and the CCR peeps. We stayed very late just talking anything under the moon with the sound of the relaxing waves of the sea. Day 1 is finished. As the next morning arrived, we went to Real Coffee where we had our breakfast and bought the famous Calamansi muffin. After that, I decided to swim with Kat in Station 1 while the others had their own activities like helmet diving and Island hopping. It is not my trip during that time because I just want to eat, swim, and relax by the beach. By late afternoon, we met again to eat in "I love BBQ" inside D*mall wherein the foods tastes heaven. Next stop is the Henna Station and surprisingly, I did experiment with my hair by availing the hair braid. For some reason, that kind of hair made me very hyper and I feel like I am bald. After that, we had an happy hour session in our most loved place in Bora, Le Soleil. Our spot is at the top where we can all feel the fresh air of Bora. By 12mn, after fixing ourselves, we then again meet the others at Guilly's where we party all night 'till we drop. I think we just slept 2 hours because our flight to Manila is 10:15 so we need to be ready by 7AM. Thankfully, we are not late this time so by 11:30am, we are already in Manila.

Overall, I really had a great time in Bora with my officemates and friends. The white sand, the food, the smooth nice scent of the air, and the relaxing atmosphere in Bora made our trip worth it. We are now looking forward to book our next trip here next year. We are just waiting for a new promo seat sale. Gosh, I love the bbq and isaw by the beach in Bora. I miss it already.

more pictures here -> http://kckalupet.multiply.com/photos/album/207/Boracay_-_Aug_28-31_2010

No comments:

Post a Comment