September 12, 2010

Top Moments in HSBC..so far! >>

>>Pinoy Big Special (Dec 2005)

I’m still a newbie in the bank but my teammates trusted me to do the official artwork of Special Team with Christmas theme. During this time, the Pinoy Big Brother is a hit so I created the Pinoy Big Special theme. Sounds corny huh? I like the tarpouline though.


>>HSBC Xmas Party (Dec 16, 2005)

Wow! Really amazing night! This is the first time that the Blue Team won the Christmas Party. I cannot explain the feeling but this is very memorable.



>>Special Team in La Luz (Mar 2006)

This is my first teambuilding with Special Team. I love the beach because of the delicious buffet food which I sometimes crave especially the turon. In all of our teambuildings, I guess this is just the time when I spent most of the night outside the room. I can remember that it is 3:00am and we are still in the Cabana just trying to sleep already. Overall, this is fun but not the best one.


>>Special Team in Astoria (July 8, 2006)

Nikki’s cribs, Brian & Ian’s hardest thing, Jojo’s coming out of the closet - literally, Vjoy’s very quiet night – it is the best overnight stay for me. How I wish we can do this again..




>>The 9:00-10:00 Overtime Club (2006)

Yeah, it’s overtime but I consider this as one of the best times in HSBC. Marvin and Dyoy are my best buddies during these days. I don’t know how I survived the overtime since I go home in Bulacan everyday. Maybe that’s why I got a lot of pimples. Because of joining this club, I saved a lot of money!!!





>> Fontana (Aug 5, 2006)

While I am busy doing the official video that Abi asked me to do, I also had the chance to participate in our team’s dance and costume show. I enjoyed this day but the most enjoyable part is the overnight. Fontana is really a nice place to relax with friends!




>>CCR Xmas Party @ Greenmeadows (Dec 8, 2006)

This is my first time to make choreography for Special Team. Unfortunately, I got very sick two days prior to the event so somebody filled in for me. I believe our theme is Dance Revolution so we chose songs like Thriller, Macarena, Crazy in Love, and our finale Doo Bi Doo. Even though we didn’t win, I still enjoyed the night maybe because I won the Php1000 Ayala GC and the major prize, Next Base DVD which my brother is currently using in his room.




>>Canyon Woods (Oct 6, 2007)


>>CAO & CCR Xmas Party Duets (Dec 7, 2007)

Jed and I sang “Can this be love” but our original song is “Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin. I really can’t imagine doing this again but I really had fun because many supported me even if they belong to other teams. Lito & Mayan is arguably the best entertainer here. Until now, I still laugh at their performance. We won third place and the “Young Love Sweet Love” award.


>>My 23rd Birthday in HSBC (Sept 5, 2008)

I felt like a debutante on this day. By the way, I am not in the mood during the day because of Jed’s planned thing for me. He didn’t greet me and he snobbed me but before lunch, I received a gift and card from him that really made it all clear. After lunch, the guys started giving me roses one by one while saying famous movie lines. In the afternoon, the boys sang “Kunin mo na ang lahat sa akin” and Mark did his remarkable “Bailamos” move. Before the day ends, most of CAO people watched the Top 3 – Mark, Jed, and Harvey do their thing for me. It is really blockbuster. What can I say, so far, it is undeniably the best birthday ever in HSBC!


>>For the first time Shooting (Nov 2008)

How could I forget this moment? I am the scriptwriter, director, camerawoman, and editor. Well, I guess it is better than doing the acting. I really don’t like the movie because of KC Concepcion but I need to watch the film many times so we could re-enact the scenes. Mark, Trina, Brylle, Kat, Marvin are the main characters and they are absolutely incredible especially Mark. This is by the way our entry to the first CCO Movie Awards but Back-End’s team won the Best Picture which is really good. Overall, the shooting days are unforgettable. We really bonded as a team.


>>Special Team Xmas Party @ Penhurst Place (Dec 18, 2008)

I consider this as one of the top moments in HSBC because of the things that happened during the day itself. Even though I spent just a little time in the event, I guess I had the most out of it.


>>Special Team in Crystal Beach (Mar 27-28, 2009)

For me, this is the best teambuilding I went to. I really felt the camaraderie and the bonding the team. Maybe one factor is the dance competition we had. Dance Evolution is our theme. Who can forget Team Aguila, Genio, and Mek Mek? Also, the night is filled of fun memories including Louie’s exorcism and Tin’s unforgettable moment. In my case, I really didn’t drink a lot and spent most of time listening to others stories.


>>Ronald's Bachelor's party (Aug 14, 2009)

We danced Calle Ocho and Nobody but since many non-special peeps watched the performance, we really became shy but still we this is very fun moment. I guess Brylle and Tin had their shining moment here.


>>Ian's last day in CAO (Nov 27, 2009)

We danced "Down" with matching black and white theme attire. I miss Ian. For me, he is the best boss ever!!!


>>HSBC Live Season 3 (June 4, 2010)

Of course, I am very proud of being a part of the Champion team! I don’t know if anyone could ever forget what we did but I guess, it’s just one thing that you will to remember and show to your children or grand children in the future. But I don’t think that I will do this ever again. This is my first time to join HSBC Live and I’m really amazed with Joe. I think she is like superwoman because she did the choreo, the logistics, the editing, etc. but I guess it is her passion so she deserves the award.


>>AC's Despedida in CAO (Aug 27, 2010)

It is amazing that we got to perform for our Boss AC’s last day in CAO. We danced Baby & Do you remember because I know some steps that I got from the gym. I’m sure my retro instructor would be very happy to see us here (or not?).. I also made a simple video for her and she was really surprised. I will her being strict to us.


>>Petiks time (2005-2010)

Of course, it is not always work work work! Obviously, I love taking pictures of special moments especially during the times when work is manageable. We even have pictorial sessions before in Ortigas during lunch time. Oh goh I really miss those days.













>>My Last day in iHub (Sept 9, 2010)

After almost eight months working in HSBC iHub Alabang, I will finally return to the Fort but it means that I am gonna leave my Special Team and friends. Well, it’s really mixed emotions. On this day, my teammates and friends prepared something for me. First, they gave me flowers then they did harana for me, and of course, the very funny video of Mark, Vj, and Edward for me which I really appreciate the most. I knew they will do a video for me because they borrowed my laptop but I am still surprised because I didn’t expect that they will do that for me. I mean staying awake until 3am. I guess that fact will always leave a mark in me. It showed how special I am for them. I have no words but thanks to my team and my friends who made my last day truly memorable and special.




No comments:

Post a Comment