September 4, 2010

Special Memories

Exactly last week when I heard the news that my teammates Kat and Emman got accepted in CCR which I am not surprised at all. Of course I felt sad but is really happy for them. I got the same feeling towards AC’s movement to a new department. After all, BGC is really the place to be. For some reason, I really felt sad when I browsed my HSBC pictures (since I am looking for AC’s pictures for the farewell video) and I can’t help but smile when I looked at those pictures especially our Ortigas days. How I wish I can bring them back again but I think I have no choice but keep those in my happy memories.

Why I am feeling sentimental about my HSBC moments?

Just a month ago, I am very close to leaving HSBC. Yes, for some reason. I keep on asking for signs if should do it or not. Finally, I had my answers and decided to stay. I think HSBC is really where my heart is. I admit that for a time, I have gloomy days in HSBC. I miss my old colleagues who went in their separate ways and also, the environment has changed from “the best place to work” to a very uncertain place to be. It’s a little distracting. But I am proud to have worked in iHub. I never expected to last for nine months of going to Alabang but yeah, time flies so fast.

On September 13, I would be coming back to BGC - same department, just different team. I guess I will miss my CAOlleagues and of course, my Special Teammates. For years, I’ve been with them. I shared every teambuildings, gimiks, overtimes, and simple kind of nothings with them. Those memories to me are irreplaceable. Now, here I am wondering on how to fit in to a new team and thinking if I can do the job as expected. Oh well, Special team is really the best because of the people who became my closest friends. Now that I am leaving, all I wish is to see them again once in a while and hope that we could all be somewhat be together again as a team. Who knows maybe they will be transferred back again to BGC..

So for now, all I could do is to be happy for myself and keep trying something new where I can improve myself and be at my best! Aww, is this really happening? Goodbye Special. Here are our team evolution that I will forever cherish..


























No comments:

Post a Comment