July 8, 2010

Today

Today I watched three Tagalog movies: Here Comes The Bride, Working Girls, and You To Me Are Everything. In fairness, they all made me laugh and are all feel-good movies. I didn’t like the plot and ending of Here Comes The Bride but Angelica is so amazingly funny here. I really like her role. Eugene is better in Kimmy Dora and Working Girls. I can’t help but laugh during her scenes in Working Girls especially those with Ricky Davao. Surprisingly, I like You To Me Are Everything starring Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes. The role of Marian as Igorot fits her although it could have been better if they change Marian to a more morena look but still she showed her very natural “palengkera” style of acting which I liked the most. The story is not unique but I kinda liked the twists. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.

Today is Wednesday which means overtime day for me so I had to finish all my pending maintenances but I still did not finish it today. While working, Mark sat beside me because he is waiting for Edward, his roommate. We had a little chat about our usual topic. Mark is always teasing me to some guys and it’s very funny that we enjoyed having that kind of conversation. Ever since we became close two years ago, I really appreciate Mark being a trustworthy friend. I am very comfortable sharing things to him especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Even though we both know how hopeless my case is with this guy that I like, he always makes fun out it and we always end up laughing to ourselves because of this crazy thoughts of what ifs. Mark is really a very good friend – kind, gentleman, soft-spoken, and funny in his own unique ways. I still can’t believe that I snubbed him for some time before when he is still new in the bank. He still reminds me that stupid act of mine sometimes and I always tell him how sorry and “regretful” I am by doing that. No doubt I consider Mark as one of the best
Publish Post
guys I’ve met in the office. Kristel is very lucky. They are really a good couple.

Today, I received the sign I’ve been waiting regarding my decision in my career. Oh well.

Today, I used mind over heart. Hoping for a good outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment