July 31, 2010

Destination Hong Kong (Day 4)

Sadly, it is the last day of our Hong Kong Trip. I woke up around 6am because we intend to go to the Haiphong Market near our area. My parents want to buy some fruits so we can have a check in baggage. They are craving for oranges, grapes, kiwi, and grapefruit we head to the market but the vendors offered that we buy the fruits in Wellcome supermarket near the area because they are still closed. So we stop by a bakery eat some delicious bread and then entered the supermarket. I did my own grocery and they did too. We head back to the hotel around 9:30am and started packing our things as we are going to check out around 11:30. Because our flight back to Manila is still at 7:30pm, we left our things in the hotel after checking out and ate lunch in Yoshinoya. Afterwards, my dad craved for this deep fried squid he saw in Haiphong road so they went back there but my sister and I did our quick shopping in Granville road. We decided to meet at the hotel around 3pm but we are late by 15minutes. An unexpected event happened which I won’t disclose here but that is the reason that we ran out of time and rode the bus around 5pm going to the airport. We arrived at the airport around 5:45pm Terminal 2. But my friend advised me the wrong terminal as I chat with him in the bus, it is supposed to be at Terminal 1. So we ran up to Terminal 1 because we are going late already. We finally checked in by 6:15pm. We are supposed to be in the boarding area by 6:50 but my parents insists of getting the refund in our Octopus card so my dad and I ran to the Customer Service Area to the MTR Express Service Station to get the refunds. I checked my clock and it is 6:45 already. But I really want to use the refund to buy my favorite chocolate in Okashi Land so I literally was running in the airport. I spend the HKD200 refund to buy 2 boxes of Meltykiss. Then I ran again and we are off to the Immigration area. We are glad that we didn’t experienced hassle there like checking what’s inside the bags because we are really late. We are running going to the Boarding area and yes it is 7:05 already and we are still waiting for the train that will get us to Gate 50. After riding the train, it is like a 1 kilometer walk to get to the last Gate in that floor and at exactly 7:15, we saw the final call for our flight and boarded the plane. We are not the last passengers are some went to shopping before boarding the area. We didn’t have the time to do that. Jus like that! We are back to the Philippines by 9:30 pm and went to Paranaque, eat dinner, and went to Bulacan by 1:30am. We are all exhausted and tired. We have some sort of phobia to the rain after what happened to us. But as we looked at the pictures the day after, all mishaps were outweighed of the beautiful experiences that remained in our memories. Good bye Hong Kong. Until next time???

No comments:

Post a Comment