July 1, 2010

A Day of Hope

Today I went to out to see a glimpse of the inauguration of the newly-elected President of the country, Benigno Aquino III a.k.a Noynoy – Just kidding! I did not actually intend to attend the ceremony but because I’m heading to Quiapo, I saw Luneta from the LRT and I saw many people in yellow shirts around. The MRT and LRT are free today so I am not surprised for the overcrowded scene at the stations. I am amazed that Noynoy memorized his speech. As per Noynoy, “Kayo ang Boss ko!” (referring to the Filipinos) – Maybe a sign of his legacy to make the people act together as one. I must admit that I have high hopes to this new administration. This day marks the start of a new beginning for all of the Filipinos and I am glad to be a witness of it. I just hope that Noy will fulfill his promises during the campaigns. Good Luck to “P Noy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment