January 23, 2011

The Green Hornet

I don't have any idea about the original story behind Green Hornet movie but with all the good movies in theaters right now, I watched Green Hornet because of funny Seth Rogen (starring in Knocked Up - my favorite!) with a bunch of my friends last Friday. His sidekick is named "Kato" which is played by Taiwanese Jay Chou who is actually a famous singer. I heard his role was played by Bruce Lee in the original film. Also in the movie is the really cute Cameron Diaz who played as the mutual love interest of both guys. Not a bad casting decision I would say. The movie has loads of fun. Jay Chou is amazing in the action scenes.. awesome fighting sequences.. but I would say he needs improvement in delivering his english dialogues. But still I enjoyed this film with nicely spaced humor, explosives, and excitement. So if you guys just wanna relax after a hectic week, try going to the movies and watch Green Hornet! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment