January 16, 2011

A&S Thanksgiving Party 2010

I super enjoyed our A&S Thanksgiving Party 2010 last night! Of all the A&S Activities I had in three months, this is my most favorite!

I am not a drinker but hell yeah I really make the most out of the free booze c/o Boss Lance.

We also had fun because of Spens a.k.a Shalala doing the A&S Blind Items. My gosh I missed a lot of them because most of the blind items are those things that happened last A&S Summer Outing which I am not present. But they still told me who is the blind item. Spens is really funny!!! Super like. After the blind items, we played 0-0-7 Bang Ahh --> the reason why I had the most shots. I was surprised that I didn't quit and never really got drunk and fainted. But Joel noticed me staring for a moment in the shot glass that I am unaware of and they all laughed! After the laughing sessions, we took our time holding the microphone especially Spens, Cha, Jeric, and Sir Gani. I was amazed how drunk they are that they loved my voice when I sang "Luha" by Aegis and Spens was like "Girl, ang ganda ng boses mo ha!" so I finished the song while Spens rendering the second voice.. so funny! After that, me & Spens did the remix version of "Ulan" by Cueshe. Then I had the duet of "Stupid Luv" with Jeric. And for the finale, I had "Bakit Ba Ganyan?" & "Creep" duet with Sir Gani.

This night was really fun. This maybe our last time together. I am truly happy that I got the chance to participate in the A&S activities and be with these wonderful people especially funny moments with Spens. I will miss my busy times with A&S. I have learned so many things and known so many people because of this. So Goodbye and Thank You A&S 2010!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment