January 6, 2011

Addicted to Coin Dozer

Whether I'm watching the TV, traveling, walking, gaming, and taking a bath etc.. My iPhone is always open for this reason..


It follows the traditional arcade machines where you drop your pennies in hoping that the machine will push a bigger number of coins off the edge to you rather than down the gutters at the side into the coffers of Mr Arcade owner.

So far, I'm doing great. See above's actual shot from my phone. It took me many hours of game time to unlock all the bonuses. And it won't stop.. Gosh! My favorite is the Giant Coin. And my favorite prize is the ring. I hate the eyeglass because it always goes to the gutter for some reason. I also tried the Cookie Dozer but I don't like the graphics so I just continue playing this one. It's so fun and its free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just searched "I'm addicted to coin dozer" and you're blog came up, I feel like a gambling addict :L I end up trading in all the prizes for more coins, to win more prizes, it's a vicious cycle! Hah x

Anonymous said...

*Your
Typo :L it is 12 at night in the UK where I live lol

Post a Comment