January 1, 2011

Looking Forward to 2011

Start of the year now.. 1-1-11..

I am positive. Good vibes.

It’s 2011 now and I’m feeling that it's my time to shine. Haha.

2011 is going to be another new extreme ride of rollercoaster. I’m not asking 2011 to be perfect, but hopefully it will be so much better than 2010. Change takes time, as I’m learning. Going into the New Year all I can do is to look at the past. 2011 is gonna be a year of moving on and no stupid mistakes. I will not forget and thank 2010 for two life lessons that I will remember: (1) you can and will succeed as long as you don’t doubt yourself and (2) being yourself is way more fulfilling than being what everyone else wants you to be.

My New Year's Resolution? Nah. I'm not a fan of it. I think I don’t have to wait for every new year to end to start changing. I just need to keep doing what I’m doing. I guess I’m doing something right. I’ve got all I need, I’ve got all I want, and what I want that I don’t have, is drawing near.

So 2011 - Here’s to more fun-filled travel escapades, more exciting road-trips, more shining moments, more friends, more sweets thus - more calories to burn, more lakers banner to hang, more success, more laughing, more pictures, more movie dates, more hang-out, more bonding moments, and more memories.

Bring it on. I'm ready.

Geez, did I mention, more to love? Haha.

Still, my only wish for 2011 is good health for me & my family, nothing else (except for the usual "intangibles")

I'd like to leave with this song. So much ahead of me. 2010 was not my year. Hopefully 2011 will be better.. Gotta love this year! CHEERS!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment