July 28, 2011

Midnight Mercato


Last July 22-23, I had a feast with the food galore in Mercato, The Fort with my friends.

Wow. Food tripping is always the best. With so much food to try on, I felt full already just by looking at them so I guess I didn't overeat.

Day 1 (around 11:00pm) - P100 wintermelon bubbletea, P50 caramel cake, P75 hungarian sausage
Day 2 - (around 12nn) - P75 manang chicken, P35 mango shake, P50 choco moist cake.

Loved them all.














Definitely you should go there with friends and family! The experience itself is worth it! Free entrance, live band performance plus awesome food to try!

Midnight Mercato Operating Hours:
Friday and Saturday from 10:00pm to 3:00am
Mercato Centrale in the morning is still open 7:00am to 2:00pm.
Address: 34th street and 8th avenue (across MC Home Depot)



No comments:

Post a Comment