July 31, 2011

Kobe Bryant: Thrilla in Manila


























A DREAM COME TRUE.. not just for me but for every Filipino with the passion of playing basketball.

For the past couple of weeks, it's like chasing the Black Mamba.

Manila truly loves Kobe Bryant. Hearing them chant "MVP! MVP! Kobe! Kobe! Kobe!" was just great.

It was nothing new to me since I've seen him 4 times already. But I don't know I keep taking every opportunity to see him.. it was like a mixture of delight and happiness. As they wrapped up the weekend last Sunday, I just can't let go of the moment. I just sat in my chair waiting for the other people to get out of Araneta Coliseum still feeling shocked. Overacting? Maybe yes. But hell yeah that's what I am feeling after the game. I feel like teary-eyed that it just ended. I am in disbelief that I just saw them played live not just once but twice.

It is one of the best experiences I have ever had and it truly was awesome to see the best players in the world play right here in Manila.

Thank you Kobe for up lifting the filipino spirit and athletes on doing what they love to do.

I hope this is not the last time.

Here are the highlights.. showing the young KOBE.. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment