July 3, 2011

HSBC LIVE 4



After one and a half months of planning and practices, it all goes down to this moment, the most-awaited HSBC Live.

I am part of the K-POP girls aka HIGH FiVE of Green Team together with Kathy, Eunice, Crissy, and KJ. What can I say? These girls are amazing. You cannot hear any negative comments from them to any of the practices even if we go home late at night. They are all helpful, all game, and I just love them. I cannot ask anything from them. Of course, Joe is always the best choreographer, and all-around everything haha and this is new – make-up artist haha. Without Joe, I don’t know if we can ever gave that great performance. Of course, thanks to Nabs (team manager), Harvey, Marvin, Abi, Em, Chi, Pia, Giselle, Memon – for all the help in props and make-up.









In our last day of practice, I really had a bad stomach and feverish feeling but thank God and Gatorade, I really made it to the final performance. I was really overwhelmed to the response of the people to our performance. Even if we are only 2nd place, I feel like we won as Champions. It was such a great feeling. I enjoyed every moment, except of course that last day when I am always in the handicapped CR haha. I walked like Zombie. It is an awful feeling.


To all the performers of GREEN Team, I know we didn’t win the top prize in Band, Dance, and HPOP but who cares, as long we did our best and we enjoyed every moment, we are considered WINNERS already. After all, it’s just a trophy. Memories are PRICELESS.

Congratulations to GREEN TEAM!

Here's the videos:



No comments:

Post a Comment