July 4, 2011

NEW LOOK it is!




Yes, after being having medium and long hair for years, it’s about time to make it short. What came up to my mind? Well, I think my K-Pop performance gave a little factor on this. Performing their songs affected me BIG TIME – it made me happy. I guess because K-POP songs are all upbeat and happy. But I guess the biggest factor is just I am happy with my life right now. Everything is POSITIVE vibes and I got no worries especially after my HSBC Live performance. I felt something really good and made me very vibrant. I feel so blessed these days and I really cannot ask for more. My friend, Memon actually came along with me to Tony & Jackey Korean Salon. This is my first time to pay big amount for just a haircut but no worries, I felt great after all. This is my new look now.


No comments:

Post a Comment