October 3, 2010

Why the happy face?

"Things just keeps getting better.."

I have a friend who asked me why do I look so happy everytime he sees me?

My answer is, "for some reason.."

After that moment, I asked myself that same question. Well, I guess I just don't have any worries at all and I am surrounded with so many great things around me. In work, there is no stress at all. I am currently taking a new job responsibility and so far so good. I also met new friends at work that helped me adjust a little faster to my new team. Two weeks ago, I also started to be the A&S Green Team representative with Memon. I must admit, this job is more demanding that my actual job. But taking this new responsibility is fun and I got the chance to meet new people and my skills are getting tested especially my creative, mental, and social skills! Attending to sports event such as Basketball, Bowling, Billiards, and various meetings really takes most of my time lately and now I am so busy with our new A&S project ~ "The Amazing Race to Fitness Challenge" which as one of the organizers, I know October to November month will be less time for gym but I will still grab every opportunity to attend some classes maybe twice a week. Other than that, I have lots of other things that I am doing outside work. Actually, I am just happy right now, just because.. maybe I'm living my life to the fullest that I actually see myself in Jim Carey's role in "Yes Man" ~ It's a very very nice feeling! Gotta love my life right now huh? And now, it's time to eat my egg pie..

No comments:

Post a Comment