October 2, 2010

10.27.10.. Can't wait!

My Los Angeles Lakers will head into the 2010-2011 NBA season looking for their third straight NBA title. However, with all other teams' improvement , we know it won't be easy. The Lakers will bring back most of their roster from last year's championship but significant losses include Jordan Farmar and Josh Powell. However, with the addition of Steve Blake, he will definitely give the Lakers another strong ball handler and of course, signing Matt Barnes solidifies their defensive attack. I'm also excited about the two rookies signed by Lakers - Ebanks and Caracter. But the most important off-season move - Phil Jackson will be on the bench to give what he called his "last stand" season. Good Luck Lakers!!!

"It's a brand new season, a brand new start, the hunger will be there." ~ Kobe Bryant


"If he's that hungry, I'm starving." ~Matt Barnes


"I don't really need any outside motivation to get me going. I'm just wired that way. I'm here. I'm here to win, I'm here to focus and do my job. That's what I'm going to do" ~Kobe Bryant


So is it safe to make a bold prediction?


(photos from Getty Images)


No comments:

Post a Comment