October 17, 2010

Bring back the STEPS..

While browsing my old ipod, I saw one of the best concerts I've watched before - "STEPS: Next Step Live" I first saw this concert when my dad sent a copy of the cd from Saudi and all of us loved it (cds are still allowed in the airport before..) We used to watched it every weekend. Good memories of my childhood. This concert rocks!!! Oh well. I don't know where are they right but thank for the music. They are really one of the best groups ever! Gosh I miss the 90s.

My favorite tracks from this concert are: I think it's love, Say you'll be mine, Love's got a hold on my heart, After the love has gone, One for Sorrow, Tragedy, When I said goodbye, and Heartbeat. I also love the credits song "Never say Never Again".







No comments:

Post a Comment