April 1, 2012

Going the Distance

It's funny 'cause the first time I saw this movie, It didn't have any effect on me. Actually it's forgettable. But today, I watched it in my laptop again and yeah, I find myself laughing and crying at some scenes.

It's heartbreaking. Long Distance I mean.

You keep holding on to the phrase, "We'll figure it out" at times and you just have to cry it all out to sleep. 

I don't know how to survive this kind of situation. We both want each other so bad but we have to wait. We are always learning new things about each other every time we talk. This distance is hard, but so far, I am in it to win it. I know I may be aggravating and I know it is hard for him not to see me doing things here and vise versa. I'm stressed thinking of how much we missed each other everyday wishing we could just be together but the hell with it, as long we trust each other I know everything will be alright in the end. Who knows what will happen? So I am enjoying every moment for now. It's very hard though. It's killing me each day. Love and longing.


Gosh I miss you so much. I can't wait to finally see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment