October 1, 2011

Dear Warrick

As you celebrate your big day today, I want to thank you for being my best guy friend in the world. It’s been more than a year since you resigned the bank. Since then, I had never found another friend whom I could just share anything. With you, I can tell my problems, corny jokes, and everything about my life. During these times, you are always ready to listen and give those “brotherly” advices. Though sometimes we do text each other, I still miss you. I still remember your gift to me last 2008 – the love spell box, which you said I might use to find the right guy for me.


I always keep in mind your favorite line, “The more you wait, the more special that someone would be.” I’m sorry but I have yet to use the book. I wonder if you used it first since I know you’ve found the right girl for you haha. Well, today, I want to congratulate you. The moment you told me about her, I knew that this girl maybe your match. It’s never been easy, I know, but thank God everything went in the right place to be in this moment. Jed, I wish you and Va a happy and successful marriage. You are the best friend I ever had and will always be. God bless you both.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment