October 23, 2011

My Top 18 Milk Tea Shop

I never had the chance to countdown the best milk tea that I've tried.


I know there are so many milk tea shops around Manila but so far, I only tasted the following and see my ranking below:

#18 Ersao


#17 Teazzle



#16 Happy Leaf




#15 Fun Tea



#14 InfiniTEA



#13 Serenitea


#12 Taiwan Tea 101



#11 Bubble Tea



#10 Happy Lemon


#9 Quickly


#8 Mercato Bubble Tea


#7 Tea Delite



#6 Cha Dao


#5 Zen Tea



#4 Gong Cha



#3 Cha Time



#2 Bubbatealicious


#1 Moonleaf


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is funtea locted? :)

Anonymous said...

hi its interesting you've been to several milk tea store, and I would like to inform you that there is a new milk tea store that you might want to try, tea monkey tamayaki and tea

girly said...

I've been to tea monkey and I loved their oreo rock salt and cheese and also thier yummy tamayaki

Post a Comment