October 28, 2011

Pilipinas Got Talent 3 Finals

I have nothing against Maansinhon Trio. But declaring them as winner just solidified the whole season 3. I don't know.. maybe some re-formatting is needed (if there will be another season) after this.


I think Maansinhon Trio won because of the Cebuano's votes. They're good but I don't think that they're performance is worthy of the P2Million price because I've seen it many times in other singing reality shows. I'd rather choose the "Proudly Pinoy" performance of El Gamma Penumbra. My favorite is Khalil but his "Dream On" performance is a little pitchy. Still, I know this kid will be a celebrity already because of his star quality. The Bringas Brothers is the new Happy Feet. I won't be surprised if they will have their life story featured in MMK too.
So, goodbye PGT 3. Maybe next season, it's Pilipinas Got SINGING Talent already. haha. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment