October 22, 2011

My X-Factor USA 2011 Favorites

#1 Rachel Crow




What can I say? This 13-year old kid is my most favorite contestant for being real and she really can sing. She joined X-Factor because her family "has like no money" - classic!


Audition 1 - "Mercy"





Bootcamp Audition - "If I were a boy"





Judge's House - "I want it that way"







#2 Drew Ryniewicz





She's a Justin Bieber fan but I agree with Nicole that her version of 'Baby' is better than the original. Drew Ryniewicz is 14 years old. She’s from Chino Valley, Arizona.


Audition 1 - "Baby"





Judge's House - "It must have been love"








#3 Brian "Astro" Bradley




He is the 15 years old rapper kid from Brownsville, Brooklyn. He said that in 5 years, he will be better than Jay-Z.


Audition 1 - "Stop Looking at my Momz"





Judge's House - "Can't hold me down"





#4 Brewer Boys





Brothers Nathan (14) and Justin (17) are actually Filipino. Woohoo!


Judge's House - "Only Girl in the World"





No comments:

Post a Comment