January 6, 2013

My Top IPAD Games of 2012

Offroad Legends - the best way to test your driving skills. Had troubles in most levels but still finished everything (hundred times of restart) 



Wipeout - the TV game show can really be played in IPAD. I find myself laughing in some challenges because of the reaction of players when being hit. Even my niece is addicted to this game.




Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips - I remembered during a stormy day when work is suspended. i just stayed at home playing this game. So addictive and really panicking.




Kingdom Rush HD - For me, this is the best defense application ever. I hope there's another version because I already finished all levels. I find some stages hard so I need to cheat =)




Happy Chef HD - You have to cook what the customer wants. Time pressure! Great game and there are many levels (easy to difficult) so you won't find it boring.



iBasket  - the best shooting game. Simple graphics but great.



Bus Parking 3D - my favorite parking game. I realized that bus is harder to park than car. The best thing here is the camera option where you can feel that you are really the driver.





Zombie Tower - Before playing Kingdom Rush, I find this application the best but there are only 12 levels and no update since the first release.



GTA: Vice City - All Grand Theft Auto games are great. This is the latest and it is great too. Nice graphics.




Pitfall - not the typical running game because of solid graphics and audio effects. The best running game for me. 




iFighter2 - Plane combat game. A modern version of B-wings =)

Pilot! - Simulation game wherein you need to park different kind of planes to different locations. Kinda addictive but graphics should improve and I hope camera options will be available soon.




Pocket Tanks Deluxe - The classic battle shooting game. Good but limited weapons though compared to PC.




Amazing Race - the reality game show in IPAD. Cool but there are limited stages. Finished this in one sitting.





Earn To Die - You have to kill zombies to earn money. The money will be used to upgrade your car. I like this game though I can't move on without cheats. Kinda hard. 



Crystal Maze HD - Who could ever imagine? My favorite TV game show during the 90s is now in IPAD. I find some stages difficult. I need to try and try to get more crystals.




Ski Safari - Another running game but this time you can ride in the penguin or the yeti. Cool sound and graphics.




Monopoly HD - The best board game in IPAD. Got addicted here for a time but once you kept winning, it's becoming boring. 





 Song Pop - Guessing the song or artist. That's my skill! Perfect application for me. Best thing is you can play against your Facebook friend.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment