June 5, 2010

Double Victory!

Yesterday is a big day for me because it is the Game 1 of NBA Finals and our HSBC Live Glee performance. Fortunately, all things went in my favor because the Lakers won over the Celtics by 13 points and we won first place in our Beyonce-style show. This is actually my first time to join the HSBC Live and I can say that I had fun and after four sleepless nights, we can finally say that it’s all worth it. I have to give credit to our choreographer and mentor, Joe Villareal, because she not only teach us the moves but also make us feel what it needs to win as a team. She’s very competitive, passionate and fantastic! I also appreciate the help of Memon Buenaflor, Jamie Gregorio, Pia Deveza, Beth, and MJ for our beautiful costumes and make-up. Of course, I am grateful to have my co-dancers and singers, Jenny, Anna, Crissy, Rose, Rica, Em, Chi, Che, Harvey, Brylle, Patrick, and of course, Joe. We should all celebrate for this once in a lifetime great performance of us. Actually, I am very overwhelmed with all the reactions of my friends because they liked what we do especially the “Single Ladies” part which many did not expect me doing that. They are all asking me how did they convinced me to do “that” and I told them I really don’t know but I’m still very shy by doing that. But it’s all been done and I’m very proud of what it pays for. The crowd really loved it. Overall, I will never ever forget this experience and I hope that I can join again this kind of event. Who knows? Maybe next year again. Good Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment