June 20, 2011

Morning Glory




I know that this movie is the same of Devil Wears Prada. But I didn’t expect much from this because.. just because..Guess what? It turns out to be another hit to me.

I got so pulled in with every scene and what was going to happen to Becky.

I loved the entire cast. Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford played their role well.

Of course, Rachel McAdams just reminded me of Jennifer Garner. I love her in this film.

I loved the soundtrack especially Natasha Bedingfield’s “Strip Me” and Colin Hay’s “Waiting for my real life to begin”..

I laughed so much. You can see me clapping my hands, stomping my feet. Gosh I’m just happy.

The plot revolves around a fidgety TV producer Becky trying to revitalize a dying morning show – Daybreak. She goes about this by 1) hiring an old crow in the person of decorated reporter Mike (Ford) and 2) switching the lineup from lame to crass entertainment to increase the ratings. Well, Morning Glory is really amusing and entertaining. It’s actually more of comedy than a romcom or a satire. Whatever it is, I’m sure every working girl would love this - truly inspiring and feel good movie.

But don’t expect it to be on top of Devil Wears Prada.

PS. I'm not saying the word fluffy! - this part is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment