June 20, 2011

Indescribable Feeling

Too often I wonder, “Will I ever know your secret?”

Then, the unexpected moment happened - a secret revealed.

I felt something I never felt before.

It’s a weird feeling - Teary-eye, chills, and an endless smile – how can it happen?

I guess I am just deeply touched.

Yes I was surprised.

But it’s not new to know a secret like this.

It’s like hearing it for the first time in my life.

There I am listening, thinking, wondering

There are so many questions

Looking at you while telling amazed me

I saw a part of you, something special

It’s funny how love really moves and works.

Well, everyone deserves to be happy.

I wish you all the best.

I would always be here – no matter what

Nothing would change, it will only get better.

Thank you for trusting me.

It’s a secret I would forever keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment