June 25, 2011

My All-time Favorite Film Scores

What's up with the mood today?

Getting senti.. sentier.. Haha.

I'm going to list my all-time favorite senti/emotional film theme songs/score ever..

Listening to these brings back many memories..

Here you go:

1.) My Best Friend's Wedding - Suite

2.) Pirates of the Carribean - One day


3.) Dying - Love montage

4.) Titanic - Hymn to the Sea

5.) While you were Sleeping - Riverside Walk

6.) Home Alone - Somewhere in my Memory

7.) Armageddon - Theme

8.) Forrest Gump - Theme

9.) Karate Kid - Training Hard

10.) Deep Impact - Theme

11.) The Lord of the Rings - Breaking of the Fellowship

12.) Maid in Manhattan - At Last

13.) Serendipity - January Rain

14.) UP - Stuff we did

15.) Windstruck - Tears (Orchestra)

16.) The Classic - We can't do anything

17.) My Sassy Girl - Love and Longing

18.) Father of the Bride - Theme

19.) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter's Love

20.) St. Elmo's Fire - Love theme

21.) Pretty Woman - He Sleeps

22.) Somewhere in time - Theme

23.) Jurassic Park - Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment