May 27, 2011

Busy May!

Wow I'm back! Finally! I've been busy with the A&S Summer Outing and everything. Oh I just realize that I only have 2 posts this May. I've been really in very hectic schedule but thankfully all things ended successfully. What can I say?

First of all the Lakers are done. That's confirmed. I've already moved on! Haha.
Mike Brown will be Lakers head coach next season. Good Luck. Dallas vs Miami in the Finals. Of course I'm betting the Dallas. Besides the fact that I don't like Lebron, I want to win the team that beat the Lakers or else everything will not make sense. Worthless.

So far, I am busy on our next HSBC activity. The much-awaited HSBC Live Season 4. Am I participating? Heck yes. So June, hello practices. July 1 will be the day. Actually I am not expecting to win this year. Green team lost many key talented employees and moved to another color, some resigned already. However, I would really love to help this team and give the people some entertainment. Feeling! Yellow and Blue will be the team to beat next year considering that they have the best dancers. So far, we still lack dancers to make the minimum and our best dancer in the team decided not to join this time around. Oh well, I really can't imagine winning without him but I respect his decision. We will still try our best. We can't let others beat us just like that! Haha. Maybe our edge would be -- our heart? Passion? Haha. Well, I just want to have fun in the practices. Go Green!

So that's it. Nothing really new. Will post more stories in the coming days.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment