May 27, 2011

HSBC Summer Break 2011

Finally, after almost two moths of preparation, the HSBC Summer Outing has just finished. Not just finished, we did it with flying A&S colors! Woohoo!

What a true feeling of fulfillment!

I'm not biased. But the night party was the best ever party I've experienced so far. This was nothing compared to the Bora party and the previous summer outing I've attended. Wow.

I'm so proud of being part of the A&S Team 2011. These bunch of people are the best. We really have built tremendous bonding moments in Canyon Cove itself. The way we arranged things and made it all possible was really great. I can remember many panic moments day before but still we pulled it off on the day itself. It was a very tiring, exhausting, and one of the "i-look-dugyot" days of my life. We really had a great time and we let it all-out in that party maybe that's why we are all some kinda tipsy and drunk. Haha.

HSBC Summer Break 2011
May 21-22 @ Canyon Cove, Nasugbu Batangas








Congratulations, A&S 2011!
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment