May 28, 2011

New Found Friend

I have this new found friend.

For the first time, I met someone who just can't help but talk. Yeah, for the first time, I really felt very silent and timid with someone. Usually I am the one who is the chatty one. But when I'm with her, suddenly I just can't talk. It's just funny that we are just starting to know each other even if for the past two years we do see each other in the gym almost every Tuesday because we both enjoy attending our favorite Retro class. I never really had a constant chat mate in the office. Well she is now. I think we have this kind of connection that I don't see in my other friends. Seems like I just can share everything with her but I just can't because she can't stop talking Joke! haha. I hope this friendship will blossom in the coming days, months, years. I don't know. I'm not sure. After all, last year was a friendship test to me. Like what I said in my previous blogs, not everyone are trustworthy and I experienced maybe the worst before when it comes to friends who are just there when they need you. Some will stabbed you in the back and left you hanging in the air with nothing. Well last year was an experience I can never forget. So this time around, I am cautious when it comes to selecting my friends. I may have known so many people, but my true friends are just few. And I like it that way. I just want few but true. Well, this new friend of mine, she looks very "supladita" but she's actually a good friend. Makes me smile even if I'm very busy. I kinda like it.. so far! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment