June 14, 2010

Hit by Spash Island

After celebrating our win in the HSBC Live 3, the HR gave the performers six tickets each for free in the Splash Island with Php1800 cash coupon. Of course I am excited to use it because it will be just my second time there and the first time was when I was just a teenager. I brought my family with me and when we came in, there are so many people and when we look around, we noticed that many of the pools and slides are closed. Also, the dining are is VERY dirty and there are no cleaners in the area. I must say that I also do not like the crowd of people because many are like “jejemons”. I do not hate them but I do not really like them. With that, we decided not to swim anymore but my brother and father still went to the wave pool and the one open pool with slides. We just ate inside and bum around. I am very disappointed with the management of Splash Island. The place could have been better if it is clean and if all pools are opened. I think I won’t ever be back there again even if it’s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment