June 15, 2010

Break a Leg, Kobe & Co

Just minutes ago, the Lakers had lost to the Celtics in Game 5 of the NBA Finals 92-86. Prior to the game, I am telling my father that it is a must win game for the Lakers and whoever wins this game will be Champions. Sadly, only Kobe did a great job and the rest of the team seemed to lose their winning mentality. Artest missed two crucial free throws in the last two minutes that could possibly make it a three-point game. Gasol and Fisher are not themselves in this game. Now, the Lakers are faced to a very difficult task of winning both games at their home floors. We already knew that the Celtics are a very good road team and the Lakers already lost Game 2 in the Staples Center. They really have to work hard and put their game faces on. Everyone knows that I am a huge fan of the Lakers so win or lose; I owe them thanks for putting the team this far despite battling injuries. All I can say is that I still believe that Lakers can win this series if they put their hearts out! Good Luck in Game 6 and hopefully Game 7 – Go LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment