January 8, 2012

In the Name of Love

 

Surprise Surprise! In fairness "In the Name of Love" is worth-seeing and I won't share that much about the movie because it might spoil your experience. Well, it is a 2-hour movie so if you feel you will get bored, then don't watch it or you'll get lost. Try to watch it when you're in the mood (to cry? Haha.) I heard it took a year to make this movie and I wish all Filipino movie makers would take as much care in making films so the viewing public can enjoy great stories like this. I am actually not expecting anything from this movie. Well actually I'm expecting many Aga-Angel love scenes but no.. it's more of a drama/romance/suspense thing. I love how Angel and Aga played their role but I must admit, they don't have chemistry. Aga looks too old for Angel here. Still, the movie is a must see for me for a different touch. It's all about love - true and unconditional love. How much will you give to the one your love? The story is really heart breaking. This movie shows the variation of sacrifices that people make for the ones they love. You'll hate the fact that love  seriously makes us do crazy things. It even makes us forget about ourselves. Really. It also touched my heart that many times, I found myself crying. The movie was almost perfect except for the botched ending. 

Clap Clap to to this movie! Let’s have more of these kind of movies please.

No comments:

Post a Comment