January 29, 2012

Underworld: Awakening


I swear.. this is the best in the series so far! Must-watch movie! Glad to have watched it in cinema because it was so worth it! The plot and action scenes were great! Actually, if you haven't seen the 3 movie parts before this, you can still understand and enjoy the movie. Selene (Kate Beckinsale) was of course so gorgeous here. The movie was just 1 and a half hour but it is action packed you will really get hooked to it. I'm sure there will be Part 5 because it's pretty obvious how the film ended. There are so many things unanswered about Michael and their daughter (I didn't get her name). Anyway, for the fans of the Underworld franchise like me who’ve watched the first three movies, don't fail to watch this one - It would leave you craving for more.

“My heart isn’t cold, it’s broken.” - Selene

No comments:

Post a Comment